Lookout

Lookout

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Who hosts the FFA meetings?

Ok, so I have never really been addicted to anything to the point of suffering withdrawal symptoms...well, there was the Krispy Kreme phase but that's passed.

I'm trying not to count but I think I am on day 7ish of no fishing.


I must now say I am close to full on shakes...going out and throwing a fly would do me a lot of good. Not that I am going to go postal or anything, wait, my father was a mailman? That's a whole different post...the rain showers that are going on are not going to help my case with the Army Corp of Engineers. I am hoping they will stop releasing from the dam tonight or tomorrow and that the river will be fishable by the weekend or at least Monday morning for the early A.M. outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment