Lookout

Lookout

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

October storm Alfred.

Wow...where to begin with this one? I certainly didn't expect to be spending some prime fishing weather clearing debris from my yard but I have to say, with the amount of trees we have, we are fortunate that there was no real damage. The photo below looks worse that it is...but the sound and subsequent impact were scary. The night of the storm was, by far, one of the freakiest of my life.




As I continue to clean up, I am constantly reminded how lucky we were that there was no significant damage to persons or property. On the plus side, I can't even begin to guess how much firewood I am going to have once we finish our tree work and clean up. I'm sure we'll be talking about this one for years to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment