Lookout

Lookout

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sherman T. Potter

Those who know me best might say I was / am a little obsessed with the television show M*A*S*H. I grew up watching this show and thought that many of the characters portrayed were done so with comic genius and tremendous timing. Alan Alda is one of my all time favorite actors and who could not love Jamie Farr as the cross-dressing, I want out of the Army nut, Max Klinger.

One of those amazing ensemble characters was Col. Sherman T. Potter, who was played by Harry Morgan. Morgan passed away today at the age of 96.


Harry Morgan appeared in several episodes of M*A*S*H, in different character roles, prior to joining the cast as Col. Potter after the departure of Col. Henry Blake, perfectly portrayed by Mclean Stevenson.

Click here for one of my favorite Col. Potter Scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment