Lookout

Lookout

Friday, September 2, 2011

In case you missed it...

The Daily Beast just released their list of t he "Horniest Colleges in the US" - I am so glad I read the newspapers as I don't know how I would make it through my day without knowing this type of ranking.

1. Wesleyan University
2. Yale University
3. Rice University
4. Bowdoin College
5. Stanford University
6. University of Pennsylvania
7. Vanderbilt University
8. University of Southern California
9. Middlebury College
10. Ohio University-Main Campus
11. Trinity College
12. University of Wisconsin-Madison
13. The University of Texas at Austin
14. Bucknell University
15. Hamilton College
16. Colorado College
17. Dartmouth College
18. University of California, Santa Barbara
19. University of Virginia
20. University of Kansas
21. University of Oregon
22. Duke University
23. University of Miami
24. Swarthmore College
25. Brown University


I must say, I am a little disappointed that my alma mater, CCSU, was not among the list...

No comments:

Post a Comment