Lookout

Lookout

Friday, September 23, 2011

The Circle E

While flying home from a business trip today, I decided to sort through the photos on my cell phone camera. I came across this beauty from a trip to the Delaware River.


Our first night in Hancock, NY, Mike and I stopped into the Circle E Diner for a bite to eat after the long day of driving. Reading the description of this dish on the menu made me curious and when the waitress asked if I wanted gravy on my open faced sandwich, which is how the locals order it, who was I to refuse.

Mike's dinner was of similar proportions and we both just laughed at the appearance of the plates. I'm know sure if I needed the knife in the photo however, I am sure a straw would have helped with the gravy.

Highly recommended for breakfast but hold the gravy if you are ever in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment